Nominations & Elections Committee
The Nominations and Elections Committee, a standing committee of the ANA Membership Assembly, is comprised of seven members Constituent and State Nurses Association (C/SNA) or the Individual Member Division (IMD) elected by the ANA Membership Assembly.
The responsibilities of the Nominations and Elections Committee as defined by the ANA Bylaws (Article V, Section 5.c), can be found in the profile below.
The 2023 ANA Call for Nominations for elected positions is now closed for the below positions. The nomination deadline was 11:59pm ET, Friday, January 13, 2023. If there are elective positions with insufficient nominations, a second Call for Nominations will be conducted for those positions.
- Vice President
- Director-at-Large, Recent Graduate
- Nominations and Elections Committee (4 member positions)
Please contact email@example.com should you have any questions regarding ANA's National Elections process.
- National Elections - Nomination Questions
- 2023 ANA Election Manual
- 2023 ANA Nomination Rubric
- Election Cycle
- Form - Withdrawal of Candidacy
- Request - Distribution of Campaign Materials to Membership Assembly Representatives
- President Profile
- Vice President Profile
- Secretary Profile
- Treasurer Profile
- Nominations and Elections Committee Profile
- Fiduciary Responsibilities
You are now leaving the American Nurses Foundation
The American Nurses Foundation is a separate charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation does not engage in political campaign activities or communications.
The Foundation expressly disclaims any political views or communications published on or accessible from this website.Continue Cancel