Nominations & Elections Committee
The Nominations and Elections Committee, a standing committee of the ANA Membership Assembly, is comprised of seven members Constituent and State Nurses Association (C/SNA) or the Individual Member Division (IMD) elected by the ANA Membership Assembly.
The responsibilities of the Nominations and Elections Committee as defined by the ANA Bylaws (Article V, Section 5.c), can be found in the profile below.
- 2021 Slate of Candidates for ANA National Office
- 2021 Election Manual
- 2021 Supplemental Election Manual
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions regarding ANA's National Elections.Committee.
- 2020 Rubric for Candidates
- Election Cycle
- Form - Withdrawal of Candicacy
- Request - Distribution of Campaign Materials to Membership Assembly Representatives
- President Profile
- Vice President Profile
- Secretary Profile
- Treasurer Profile
- Nominations and Elections Committee Profile
- Fiduciary Responsibilities
You are now leaving the American Nurses Foundation
The American Nurses Foundation is a separate charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation does not engage in political campaign activities or communications.
The Foundation expressly disclaims any political views or communications published on or accessible from this website.Continue Cancel