Corporate Advisory Board
The American Nurses Foundation’s Corporate Advisory Board furthers the Foundation’s mission to support nurses advancing the profession to improve health for all through philanthropy. This partnership is a platform designed to foster closer collaboration with the leadership of the American Nurses Association (ANA), the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), and the American Nurses Foundation on issues of importance to healthcare.
If you believe in the power of nursing, then help us chart a course together. Advisory board members will have a unique opportunity to discuss developments in nursing and share their perspectives on key issues. Additionally, the advisory board will help identify trends; initiate policy discussion; and lay the foundation for future collaboration that will benefit patients, nurses, and the nation’s health care system.
Benefits and opportunities include:
- Annual meeting with ANA executive staff at your corporate headquarters (Gold level)
- Annual Corporate Advisory Board meeting with Foundation, ANA and ANCC leadership
- Invitation to the Foundation's annual leadership donor luncheon
- Priority status for projects, programs and unique collaborative opportunities
- Opportunity to contribute survey questions to ANA members
Click here to see results from the Spring 2018 Nurse Survey;
- Annual recognition in American Nurse Today
- Listing on the Foundation website with sponsor's logo and corporate website link
- Discount on advertising in American Nurse Today
- Ability to use American Nurses Foundation/Corporate Advisory Board logo
Join the companies below who are members of our Corporate Advisory Board. Together, we can address the issues and opportunities that we will all face together, in the evolving health care landscape.
Become a member of our corporate advisory board, for close collaboration with the leadership of the American Nurses Association (ANA), the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), and the American Nurses Foundation on health care issues of critical importance.
You are now leaving the American Nurses Foundation
The American Nurses Foundation is a separate charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation does not engage in political campaign activities or communications.
The Foundation expressly disclaims any political views or communications published on or accessible from this website.Continue Cancel