2022 Pathway Award
The American Nurses Credentialing Center is proud to launch the 2022 ANCC Pathway Award®, sponsored by Cerner, to support the efforts of the Pathway facilities’ advancements in a program that promotes the use of state-of-the-art technology in the practice setting. The $50,000 award will honor a project proposal in a Pathway to Excellence® designated organization that demonstrates innovation and technology to create a positive practice environment.
The project will be aligned with the Pathway to Excellence Practice Standards and will advance the quality of care in the designated organization.
Winner must agree to send the CEO, CNO, and the project leader to the ANCC Pathway to Excellence® and ANCC National Magnet Conference® to accept the award on October 13 - 15, 2022. The winning organization must be able to complete their project within a year, so they can present their project outcomes the year following their award. They will receive recognition at the ANCC Pathway to Excellence and ANCC National Magnet Conference with an award trophy presented by ANCC and Cerner, and on the ANCC website.
- The ANCC Pathway Award Sponsored by Cerner is awarded only to Pathway to Excellence-designated organizations.
- The winning organization must be currently Pathway-designated and in good standing through November, 2023.
- Only one application may be submitted per organization.
Submission of an innovative technology project that addresses all of the following criteria:
- Advances the Pathway to Excellence Practice Standards
- Improves the practice environment
- Have a community or global impact
- Ability to be replicated by other organizations
- Allocation of the award money
Applications will be submitted online and will be limited to no more than 1,500 typewritten words using the electronic form provided.
The application must include:
- Project Abstract (150 words)
- Description of Project (350 words)
- Project Proposal demonstrating application to criteria (1,000 words)
- Applications will be evaluated by a peer-review panel
Nominatations have closed for the award year. Thank you for your interest in the Pathway Award.
You are now leaving the American Nurses Foundation
The American Nurses Foundation is a separate charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation does not engage in political campaign activities or communications.
The Foundation expressly disclaims any political views or communications published on or accessible from this website.Continue Cancel