The American Nurses Credentialing Center is proud to launch the 2020 ANCC Pathway Award®, sponsored by Cerner, to support the efforts of the Pathway facilities’ advancements in a program that promotes the use of state-of-the-art technology in the practice setting. The $25,000 award will honor a project proposal in a Pathway to Excellence® designated organization that demonstrates innovation and technology to create a positive practice environment.
The project will be aligned with the Pathway to Excellence Practice Standards and will advance the quality of care in the designated organization.
In addition to the $25,000 purse, conference registration expenses for the winner to attend the annual ANCC Pathway to Excellence Conference® will be provided for two years. Winner must agree to send the CEO, CNO, and the project leader to the Pathway Conference in Orlando, FL on May 13-15, 2020 to accept the award. The winning organization must be able to complete their project within a year, so they can present their project outcomes at the Pathway to Excellence Conference 2021, the year following their award. They will receive recognition at the Pathway to Excellence Conference, on the ANCC website, and with an award trophy presented by ANCC and Cerner.
- The ANCC Pathway Award Sponsored by Cerner is awarded only to Pathway to Excellence-designated organizations.
- The winning organization must be currently Pathway-designated and in good standing through May 31, 2021.
- Only one application may be submitted per organization.
Submission of an innovative technology project that addresses all of the following criteria:
- Advances the Pathway to Excellence Practice Standards
- Improves the practice environment
- Have a community or global impact
- Ability to be replicated by other organizations
- Allocation of the award money
Applications will be submitted online and will be limited to no more than 1,500 typewritten words using the electronic form provided.
The application must include:
- Project Abstract (150 words)
- Description of Project (350 words)
- Project Proposal demonstrating application to criteria (1,000 words)
- Applications will be evaluated by a peer-review panel
Completed applications must be received by 11:59 p.m. (eastern time) on Sunday, January 12, 2020.
Pathway Award Application Step 1
The Pathway to Excellence® Award Application can be accessed by filling out the brief form below with your name and e-mail. The application is lengthy and by submitting this information you will be able to return to it should you need to.
You May Also Like
You are now leaving the American Nurses Foundation
The American Nurses Foundation is a separate charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation does not engage in political campaign activities or communications.
The Foundation expressly disclaims any political views or communications published on or accessible from this website.Continue Cancel