Pathway Program Guidance: Writing to the Standards
The Pathway to Excellence Program® invites you to participate in an interactive work session to expand your understanding of the requirements in the 2020 Pathway to Excellence® Application Manual. Required key elements of the Organizational Overview and Elements of Performance (EOPs) will be reviewed in depth. Senior analysts will present sample EOPs and facilitate group discussion to enhance the attendee’s understanding of EOPs while developing skills to successfully write to the Pathway standards.
Who should attend?
Pathway Program Guidance: Writing to the Standards information is intended for educational use by attendees including Chief Nursing Officers, Pathway Program Directors, Directors of Nursing, and other key stakeholders from including staff educators, and council members.
- Attendee will be able to articulate the four (4) types of EOP structures.
- Attendee will be able to articulate the strategies to showcase a positive practice environment.
Dates & Registration
Pathway Program Guidance: The Journey
Join teams from around the world to network and learn how to leverage the Pathway to Excellence® framework to strengthen your organizational culture.
- Discover how your organization can create a healthy work environment where a culture of excellence fosters frontline staff to lead from the bedside.
- Develop a solid foundation aligned with your organization's strategic goals to drive improvements in organizational outcomes.
This program guidance provides strategies and best practices for organizations across the continuum embarking on the Pathway to Excellence journey. Pathway's expert staff will provide:
- Guidance on how to start the journey
- Engagement strategies
- Resources and tools to assist in the application and appraisal process
- Strategies for writing the narratives
- Pragmatic exercises to enhance thought processes
- Case scenarios to guide applicant organizations
Who Should Attend?
Staff and Leadership integral in facilitating the Pathway journey (including Program Coordinators/Directors, CNOs, DONs, frontline staff, educators, and council members)
Dates & Registration
Please contact Lynn Newberry, Education and Outreach Program Manager, with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
You are now leaving the American Nurses Foundation
The American Nurses Foundation is a separate charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation does not engage in political campaign activities or communications.
The Foundation expressly disclaims any political views or communications published on or accessible from this website.Continue Cancel