Congratulations on taking the next step (or continuing) on your Magnet journey! We have restructured this portion of our website to better assist our clients who are in the application phase.
As always, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact your Senior Magnet Program Analyst. If you have not been assigned a Senior Magnet Program Analyst, please send your question to MagnetApplications@ana.org.
NEW! Online Application User Manual
On March 18, 2023, a new online submission process was launched. You may access the User Manual HERE!
Step 1: Application
By completing the required online Magnet Recognition Application, you establish your organization’s status as a redesignation applicant.
Your application collects valuable information to enable us to build the appropriate appraisal team for your organization.
The following supportive documents must be submitted along with your online application:
- Chief Nursing Officer's curriculum vitae or resume.
- Current facility organizational chart showing the CNO and nursing's relationship to the entire facility.
- Current nursing organizational chart. Include all areas where nursing is practiced.
- List of the externally managed database(s) use for nurse satisfaction, patient satisfaction, and nurse-sensitive indicators.
- Institutional review board (IRB) attestation letter.
- Nurse Leadership Education and Reporting Table [xls]
Step 2: Payment
After your online application is submitted, you will receive an invoice from the Magnet Program Office for your Magnet Application Fee with payment instructions. Please include a copy of the invoice when submitting your payment.
If you have any questions about any part of the Magnet redesignation process, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
You are now leaving the American Nurses Foundation
The American Nurses Foundation is a separate charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation does not engage in political campaign activities or communications.
The Foundation expressly disclaims any political views or communications published on or accessible from this website.Continue Cancel