Practice Transition Accreditation Program® (PTAP)
Elevate your nurse residency or fellowship program to the highest standard through accreditation!
The ANCC Practice Transition Accreditation Program® (PTAP) sets the global standard for residency or fellowship programs that transition registered nurses (RNs) and advanced practice registered nurses (APRNs) into new practice settings. With ANCC evidence-based criteria your program demonstrates excellence in transitioning nurses to new practice settings.
ANCC accredits the following types of transition programs:
- RN Residencies — For nurses with less than 12 months' experience
- RN Fellowships — For experienced nurses to master new clinical settings
- APRN Fellowships — For newly certified advanced practice nurses (effective December 1, 2022 APRN programs will need to seek accreditation through our newest credential Advanced Practice Provider Fellowship Accreditation)
Get Started Today!
Download the PTAP Application Manual to review the accreditation criteria.
Download the free gap analysis tool to assess your readiness!
DOWNLOAD GAP ANALYSIS TOOL NOW
Attend an Information Session to learn more about ANCC PTAP today! Register here
- June 6, 2023 at 2:30 pm EST
- September 21, 2023 at 2:30 pm EST
- November 13, 2023 at 2:30 pm EST
Attend an ANCC PTAP Introductory Workshop!
You Might Also Like
You are now leaving the American Nurses Foundation
The American Nurses Foundation is a separate charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation does not engage in political campaign activities or communications.
The Foundation expressly disclaims any political views or communications published on or accessible from this website.Continue Cancel