Advance Your Career
Attend Free Webinars
- Attend quarterly Navigate Nursing webinars for FREE and get FREE CNE
- Option to earn CNE with most webinars
- Archives of past webinars available on NursingWorld.org
- Browse hundreds of discounted online independent study modules for every career need.
- Earn CNE at significant savings.
- Independent Study Module formats include articles, audio, multimedia, slides and video.
ANCC Certification Discounts
- Save $100 on ANCC initial certification and $100 on ANCC certification renewal.
- Find that dream job with the help of ANA.
Become a Leader
- Build, develop, enhance, and grow your leadership impact.
- Programs are designed for nurses of all levels of experience.
- All programs are discounted for ANA members.
Learn More About the Profession
- Check out our Welcome to the Profession Kit, designed exclusively for Early Career RNs.
American Nurse - Monthly journal (10 print/2 digital) featuring peer-reviewed clinical, practical, practice-oriented, career and personal editorial.
OJIN—The Online Journal of Issues in Nursing - Peer-reviewed, posted online three times a year
SmartBrief – Get relevant nursing news delivered to your inbox every weekday.
Access Valuable Professional Tools
- Drug Name Error Finder Tool
- Global Disease Alert Map
Get the Essential Documents:
Save Money and Time
Enjoy savings on ANA books.
Protect Yourself with ANA Personal Benefits
Benefits for ANA Members are offered on:
- Professional Liability Insurance – NSO
- Term Life/AD&D Insurance – Prudential
- Student Loan Solutions – Laurel Road
- Financial Wellness – Prudential
- Travel Discounts – Booking Community
- Long Term Care insurance - Mutual of Omaha
Network and Connect with RNs
Our Mentorship Program reflects our commitment to your professional development. This unique online networking and career development tool helps you find and connect with others. Your Mentor or Mentee can be right down the street or on the other side of the world. Enrollment for the Class of 2021-2022 Mentorship Program will open during the summer of 2021.
Get to Know your Peers
- Meet other members at local and national meetings, committees and on social media.
- As an ANA & State member, you are a full voting member in the American Nurses Association and your state nurses association.
- Talk to other members across the country in the ANA Online Community.
ANA Meetings & Conferences
- National and State-Level Lobby Day
- ANA Quality and Innovation Conference
Make Your Voice Heard
ANA Works for You on the National Level
- Federal lobbying on issues important to nursing and health care
- Representing nursing in federal agencies and even at the White House
- Speaking for nursing through the national media
- Speaking for U.S nurses internationally
Your State Nurses Association works for you on the State Level
- Protecting your Nursing Practice Act
- Advocating at the state level
Strengthen the Nursing Profession
- Take member surveys and influence ANA's agenda.
- Join grass roots advocacy efforts.
- Donate to the ANA-PAC and help support pro-nursing Members of Congress from all parties.
- Get involved by going to org to sign up for alerts and participate in ANA’s current legislative initiatives.
- Check out ANA’s Advocacy page for the latest news and information on how ANA’s Policy and Government Affairs team is working for you.
State Nurses Association Member Benefits
Benefits vary by state, but generally include:
- State association newsletter
- Representation in the state house on critical issues
- Local networking opportunities
- Education and career development
- Career center and job networking
You are now leaving the American Nurses Foundation
The American Nurses Foundation is a separate charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation does not engage in political campaign activities or communications.
The Foundation expressly disclaims any political views or communications published on or accessible from this website.Continue Cancel