Applying for Pathway Redesignation
The application process for Pathway to Excellence redesignation and initial designation is the same; however there are additional preliminary steps for designated organizations applying for redesignation.
Find out how to Apply for Pathway
Term of Designation: 4 year designation
Additional preliminary steps for Pathway designated organizations applying for redesignation:
- Pathway-designated organizations are required to apply for re-designation on the Pathway Portal. The Pathway Online Application and non-refundable application fee is submitted in completion eight to twelve months prior to the intended submission cycle.
view the pathway standards document submission cycles
- Submit the Pathway Standards Document on a submission cycle no later than the first day of the month their designation expires, e.g. an organization designated in April expires the first day of April, and must submit the Pathway Standards Document for redesignation no later than the April 1st submission cycle.
Submit the pathway standards document
- Pathway designated organizations whose expiration month does not fall on an established submission cycle, may submit the Pathway Standards Document on the next submission cycle. E.g. For an organization designated in March, designation expires in March, and the Pathway Standards Document may be submitted in April.
- Once the Pathway Standards Document is submitted in accordance with the above, the current Pathway designation status will remain in good standing while the appraisal process is underway.
- Notify the Pathway office of your intention to apply for redesignation one year before your current designation expires.
For assistance, contact PathwayInfo@ana.org or 301.628.5222.
You May Also Like
You are now leaving the American Nurses Foundation
The American Nurses Foundation is a separate charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation does not engage in political campaign activities or communications.
The Foundation expressly disclaims any political views or communications published on or accessible from this website.Continue Cancel