Download ANCC Volunteer Application
ANCC Content Expert Opportunities
Play a leadership role in one of the largest and most prestigious national credentialing bodies worldwide! ANCC invites you to give back to our professional community in ways that optimize your impact and respect your busy schedule. Participate on a Content Expert Panel, serve as an item writer for test content, or participate on the standard setting panels to establish the passing exam score.
- Earn a reduction in the number of contact hours required to renew ANCC certification
- Enhance your influence and recognition in your specialty
- Collaborate with health care colleagues nationwide
- Achieve professional growth and personal satisfaction
- Play a dynamic role in the development of your field of expertise
- Currently in practice as it relates to your certification
- Have an active ANCC certification in your field of practice
- Hold an unencumbered license to practice
Characteristics Sought in ANCC Volunteers
- Leadership skills
- Communication skills
- Collaboration skills
- Commitment to ANCC
|Volunteer Position Descriptions||Current Volunteer Opportunities||Volunteer FAQs|
Professional nursing accreditation can be done right and professionally when we support ANCC. It is the most largely recognized accreditation body in the US. Their staff supported me in many ways to become comfortable in volunteering and rendering my much needed services for the nursing profession, which I have spent decades of my life practicing. I request all my colleagues to step out of our comfort zones into ANCC’s welcoming arms to help make us stronger.
You are now leaving the American Nurses Foundation
The American Nurses Foundation is a separate charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation does not engage in political campaign activities or communications.
The Foundation expressly disclaims any political views or communications published on or accessible from this website.Continue Cancel