Magnet®'s new document application
(Application Document and Appraisal Management)
Designed with you in mind, Magnet’s new document application system will provide you with the tools you need to confidently proceed through the Magnet journey.
Preparing and mailing flash drives is no longer necessary, nor is the time and expense of building a custom website for written documentation submission!
ADAM is a web-based, online application, and document storage system that will replace the current electronic documentation submission process. This system allows users to store, create, and upload organizational narratives and evidence over the timeline leading to document submission. The ADAM document library will allow multiple users to store and manage documents simultaneously on the same account. When written documentation is due, your users simply click one button to submit.
*Beginning February 2020, all Magnet application documents must be submitted using ADAM or ADAMplus. The Magnet Program office will honor any contract signed prior to November 1, 2018.
|Multiple Account User Access||✔||✔|
|Templated Sources of Evidence||✔|
Learn More About ADAM and ADAMplus
ADAM – Standard Version
- Secure access and document storage
- Save time and resources
- Multiple account users
- With ADAM you can efficiently collaborate with others in your organization on the same account. Share files and edit documents in real time.
- Organized format to easily reference documentation and use in multiple categories as evidence.
- Includes a document library.
- ADAM will be offered at no cost to your Magnet organization.
ADAMplus - Premium Version
Your time is priceless. Take better care of it with ADAMplus.
Key Benefits – ALL the features of ADAM plus additional tools including:
- Essential Magnet templates to guide you through your appraisal journey.
- These templates address each component of the Magnet requirements and support your processes with easy access to documentation.
- Cost: $16,750 per application for one application cycle only.
- For initial applicants, access is given after the online application for ANCC Magnet Recognition is processed and approved.
You are now leaving the American Nurses Foundation
The American Nurses Foundation is a separate charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation does not engage in political campaign activities or communications.
The Foundation expressly disclaims any political views or communications published on or accessible from this website.Continue Cancel