American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) evaluates the environment in which nursing is practiced as well as compliance with standards promulgated by the American Nurses Association. Magnet program appraisers seek input from the public, including patients, families, clients, staff, and others who interact with the health care organizations applying for Magnet® designation.
- Everyone is welcome to participate.
- Comments are confidential and may be anonymous.
- Comments must be received by the deadline below.
- Requests to talk with an appraiser may be possible but are not guaranteed.
- Comments must be made in writing to ANCC via email or direct mail. Please include the full name of the healthcare facility and location, including city and state.
ANCC Magnet Recognition Program® Office
8515 Georgia Ave, Suite 400
Silver Spring, MD 20910-3492
Schedule of Deadlines for Public Comment
|Greenwich Hospital||Greenwich, CT||April 23, 2021|
|NYU Langone Long Island (formerly NYU Winthrop)||Mineola, NY||April 23, 2021|
|Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas||Dallas, TX||April 23, 2021|
|Reading Hospital||Reading, PA||April 24, 2021|
|MemorialCare Orange Coast Medical Center||Fountain Valley, CA||April 30, 2021|
|Washington Hospital||Fremont, CA||May 7, 2021|
|Sentara Princess Anne Hospital||Virginia Beach, VA||May 9, 2021|
|Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital||Houston, TX||May 14, 2021|
You are now leaving the American Nurses Foundation
The American Nurses Foundation is a separate charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation does not engage in political campaign activities or communications.
The Foundation expressly disclaims any political views or communications published on or accessible from this website.Continue Cancel