Register for a PTAP Introductory Workshop
Attend this day and a half workshop to learn about the ANCC PTAP accreditation process. Immerse yourself in ANCC’s PTAP standards and learn how to apply them into your practice setting. Get an insightful overview of the accreditation process before collaborating in small groups to review ideas, share experiences, and get feedback on practice exercises.
This workshop is highly recommended for potential new applicants, new applicants, and reaccrediting programs. This workshop provides an overview of the ANCC PTAP eligibility, standards, application and review process, and awarding of accreditation.
What attendees are saying...
• The team did a wonderful job in clearly articulating the standards and provided me with the confidence needed to pursue reaccreditation. It was very helpful to go through each one.
• Learning the details regarding applying for distinction were helpful and clarifying. I also enjoyed the opportunity to join breakout rooms and collaborate with other institutions.
• I learned how we need to write the description and the examples. The workshop gave me confidence when starting to write for PTAP
• I learned that we are more ready than we think, and that we have MANY resources to make this 'dream' a reality for our organization.
2020 Manual - 2022/23 Dates
- December 1-2, 2022 - Virtual Workshop - SOLD OUT
- February 8-9, 2023 - Virtual Workshop
- June 26-27, 2023 - Virtual Workshop
2024 Manual - 2023 Dates
You are now leaving the American Nurses Foundation
The American Nurses Foundation is a separate charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation does not engage in political campaign activities or communications.
The Foundation expressly disclaims any political views or communications published on or accessible from this website.Continue Cancel