Testimonials and Case Studies
Organizations Ouside of the U.S.
- Bumrungrad International Hospital, Bankok, Thailand
- Centro Médico ABC
- Logan-Beaudesert Hospital and Redland-Wynnum Hospital, Queensland, Australia
- Northampton General Hospital, Northampton, England
- Osborne Park Hosptial, Perth, Western Australia
- Spitalzentrum Oberwallis
- St. Luke's Medical Center - Global City
Pathway to Excellence Program
- Pathway to Better Patient Care and Nurse Workforce Outcomes in Home Care
- Understanding the New Pathway to Excellence Standards
Rehabilitation/Alternatives to Hospital Care
- Broward Health Imperial Point Improves Employee Engagement Scores
- Broward Health Imperial Point
- CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy Significantly Improves Nurse Engagement
- Ohio's Hospice of Dayton
One of the biggest benefits is the framework the Pathway standards provide. The criteria take the guesswork out of the necessary infrastructure to move to excellence. While we stretch to meet select criteria, we can never argue the criteria. It resonates as 'right.' Shared governance takes time to grow and develop. Re-designation forces us to reflect on progress and plan clearly for further strengthening and growth in targeted areas. We are delighted to have a way to measure ourselves. It really does create a pathway that propels us toward excellence.
The difference in the strength of our nursing department is palpable. Pride and camaraderie were apparent as we strengthened nurse autonomy and other criteria for designation. Our retention rates improved and staff nurse participation increased significantly as nurses realized the importance of their voice in decision-making. Each nurse received a Pathway to Excellence pin to wear with dignity and honor.
Great Places to Work in Health Care Recognized
Universally, people want to work for a great employer, at a job that's rewarding and where one's efforts are appreciated. Check out the 2017 list.
Workplace Transformation: Pathway to Excellence Program Aims to Improve Conditions for RNs
Nursing Spectrum published the "Workplace Transformation: Pathway to Excellence Program Aims to Improve Conditions for RNs" article on October 11, 2010 (Volume 20, Issue 17).
Pathway to Excellence: Commitment to Good Nursing Environments
The American Nurses Credentialing Center's (ANCC) Pathway to Excellence® credential is granted to healthcare organizations that create work environments where nurses can flourish. The designation supports the professional satisfaction of nurses and identifies best places to work.
You May Also Like
You are now leaving the American Nurses Foundation
The American Nurses Foundation is a separate charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation does not engage in political campaign activities or communications.
The Foundation expressly disclaims any political views or communications published on or accessible from this website.Continue Cancel