Embark on your journey to Pathway to Excellence® designation by joining the Pathway to Excellence Pre-Intent Program.
The Pathway to Excellence Pre-Intent Program (PIP) provides structured guidance to healthcare organizations embarking on the Pathway journey. The program is designed to support organizations as they navigate through the application process including how to begin the Pathway journey and understanding the intent of the Elements of Performance.
Benefits of Membership include and are limited to the following:
- Waiver of the $3,750.00 USD Pathway to Excellence Program® application fee, if the application is received within six (6) months from the Effective Date of the Pre-Intent Program Agreement
- Monthly, pre-scheduled one-hour conference calls with a dedicated Senior Pathway Program Analyst and/or Pathway RN Specialist
- Access to the Pathway Learning Community® Website for up to ten (10) employees of Program Member for the duration of the program term
- Invitation to the Pathway to Excellence Leadership Luncheon held at the annual ANCC Pathway to Excellence Conference®
- Access to the Pathway to Excellence Program Director, Pathway Program staff and/or the Vice President, Magnet Recognition Program and Pathway to Excellence for a speaking engagement
- Permission to use the Journey to Pathway to Excellence® logo
- Membership Fee: $8,250.00 USD
For further information, contact the PathwayInfo@ana.org.
Pre-Intent Program Disclaimer: Membership in the Program is not required to apply for any ANCC credential nor is membership in the Program a guarantee of eligibility for any ANCC credential. Membership in the Program does not guarantee that Member will receive any ANCC credential. ANCC does not offer or provide consulting services. Nothing in this Agreement prohibits a Member from engaging a third party consultant, nor does participation in this Agreement require Member to engage a consultant.
You are now leaving the American Nurses Foundation
The American Nurses Foundation is a separate charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation does not engage in political campaign activities or communications.
The Foundation expressly disclaims any political views or communications published on or accessible from this website.Continue Cancel