The American Nurses Association’s (ANA) vision is of all registered nurses as a powerful, unified force in engaging consumers and transforming health and health care. Our ability to achieve that vision is significantly strengthened by the knowledge and experience our affiliates bring; from contributing to our publications to sharing specialized knowledge at meetings and events. Their knowledge helps inform ANA as a whole, with Organizational Affiliates each having a vote in ANA’s Membership Assembly.
ANA Organizational Affiliates are specialty nursing organizations that hold organizational-level membership of ANA. By working together, we share information and collaborate in finding solutions to issues that face the nursing profession, regardless of specialty.
While each organization maintains its autonomy, the nursing profession and the patients we serve benefit from a shared voice that speaks on health care issues from a position of unrivalled experience and expertise.
If you are interested in becoming an ANA Organizational Affiliate, please read the ANA Organizational Affiliate Offering & Application document and feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions.
Benefits to Organizational Affiliates
On top of being able to share a platform with one of the largest professional nursing organization in the world, there are a number of additional benefits our Organizational Affiliate members enjoy:
- A 20% discount on hard copies of ANA publications.
- Certain complimentary e-books from our online store.
- Two free promotional announcements about meetings or other activities in the ANA Nursing Insider e-newsletter per year
- A 25% discount on advertising in American Nurse Today magazine.
- Discounts of 25-45% on American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) Accreditation
Premier Organizational Affiliates
Organizations eligible to affiliate with ANA can chose to elevate their commitment and become Premier Organizational Affiliates. This brings additional benefits for members of their organization: full electronic membership to ANA, digital access to ANA’s journals and e-newsletters, as well as free and discounted access to a range of professional development programs.
List of affiliates
- Academy of Medical-Surgical Nurses
- Academy of Neonatal Nursing, LLC
- American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing
- American Association of Critical-Care Nurses
- American Association of Diabetes Educators
- American Association of Neuroscience Nurses *
- American Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- American Association of Occupational Health Nurses, Inc.
- American College of Nurse-Midwives
- American Holistic Nurses Association
- American Nephrology Nurses' Association
- American Pediatric Surgical Nurses Association
- American Psychiatric Nurses Association *
- Association for Nursing Professional Development
- Association for Radiologic & Imaging Nursing
- Association of Nurses in AIDS Care
- Association of periOperative Registered Nurses *
- Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
- Association of Women's Health, Obstetric & Neonatal Nurses
- Dermatology Nurses' Association
- Emergency Nurses Association
- Health Ministries Association
- Hospice and Palliative Nurses Association
- Infusion Nurses Society
- International Association of Forensic Nurses
- International Nurses Society on Addictions
- National Association of Clinical Nurse Specialists
- National Association of Neonatal Nurses
- National Association of Nurse Practitioners in Women’s Health
- National Association of School Nurses
- Nurses Organization of Veterans Affairs
- Oncology Nursing Society
- Organization for Associate Degree Nursing
- Preventive Cardiovascular Nurses Association
- Wound, Ostomy, Continence Nurses Society
You are now leaving the American Nurses Foundation
The American Nurses Foundation is a separate charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation does not engage in political campaign activities or communications.
The Foundation expressly disclaims any political views or communications published on or accessible from this website.Continue Cancel