Committee on Appointments
The ANA Committee on Appointments (COA) is charged with recommending qualified candidates for appointment to ANA's structural units and standing committees through its annual Call for Nominations for Appointed Positions. For The ANA Board of Directors considers the recommendations set forth by the COA and makes appointments based on its input.
For ANA subsidiary boards, the COA is charged with the recruitment of members only. All nominees who have met the minimum qualification will be forwarded directly to the ANA Board of Directors for consideration and appointment.
The 2023 Call for Nominations for Appointed Positions will open in early June 2023.
December 21 - 2022 - The ANA Board of Directors has appointed an individual to serve as the non-nurse/public member of the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) Board of Directors. Click HERE for more information.
October 28, 2022 - The ANA Board of Directors has appointed individuals to serve various boards/committees for terms beginning on January 1, 2023. Click HERE for the list of appointees.
August 19, 2022 - The ANA Board of Directors has appointed individuals to serve on the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) Board of Directors. Click HERE for the list of appointees.
- American Nurses Credentialing Center, Board of Directors
- American Nurses Foundation, Board of Trustees
- ANA-Political Action Committee, Board of Trustees
- Center for Ethics and Human Rights
- Committee on Appointments
- Committee on Bylaws
- Committee on Honorary Awards
- Committee on Honorary Awards Subcommittee
- Committee on Nursing Practice Standards
- International Council of Nurses
- Minority Fellowship Program National Advisory Committee
- ANA Consultant to the National Student Nurses' Association, Board of Directors
- Professional Policy Committee
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact ANA Governance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are now leaving the American Nurses Foundation
The American Nurses Foundation is a separate charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation does not engage in political campaign activities or communications.
The Foundation expressly disclaims any political views or communications published on or accessible from this website.Continue Cancel