Committee on Appointments
The ANA Committee on Appointments (COA), comprised of members of the ANA Board of Directors, is charged with recommending qualified candidates for appointment to ANA's subsidiary boards and committees through its annual Call for Nominations for Appointed Positions. The ANA Board of Directors considers the recommendations set forth by the COA and makes appointments based on its input.
- June 18, 2021 – The 2021 Call for Nominations for Appointed Positions has been extended to 11:59pm ET, Wednesday, July 7, 2021.
- April 14, 2021 - The 2021 Call for Nominations for Appointed Positions is OPEN.
- April 14, 2021 – The ANA Innovation Department in collaboration with the ANA Innovation Advisory Board (IAB) are launching seven (7) new Innovation Advisory Committees. The deadline for IAB submissions is 11:59pm ET, Wednesday, June 23, 2021. Please be advised that nominations for the Innovation Advisory Committees requires completion of a separate form.
- November 24, 2020 - The ANA Board of Directors has appointed individuals to serve on the ANA Political Action Committee (ANA-PAC). For the updated list of appointees for 2020, click HERE.
- Profile (American Nurses Credentialing Center)
- Profile (American Nurses Foundation)
- Profile (ANA-Political Action Committee)
- Profile (Center for Ethics and Human Rights)
- Profile (Committee on Appointments)
- Profile (Committee on Bylaws)
- Profile (Committee on Honorary Awards)
- Profile (Committee on Honorary Awards Subcommittee)
- Profile (Committee on Nursing Practice Standards)
- Profile (International Council of Nurses)
- Profile (Minority Fellowship Program National Advisory Committee)
- Profile (National Student Nurses' Association)
- Profile (Professional Policy Committee)
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact the Governance & Planning Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are now leaving the American Nurses Foundation
The American Nurses Foundation is a separate charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation does not engage in political campaign activities or communications.
The Foundation expressly disclaims any political views or communications published on or accessible from this website.Continue Cancel