Committee on Appointments
Annually, the Committee on Appointments (COA), comprised of members of the ANA Board of Directors (Board), is charged with recommending qualified candidates for appointment to ANA's Subsidiary Boards and Committees through its Call for Nominations for Appointed Positions. The ANA Board of Directors considers the recommendations set forth by the COA and makes appointments based on its input.
2020 Call for Nominations
The 2020 Call for Nominations for Appointed Positions is now CLOSED. Appointments will be made by the ANA Board of Directors in Fall 2020.
- 2020 Call for Nominations for Appointed Positions
- Guide to the Appointment Process
- Conflict of Interest Policy and Financial Disclosure Form
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Profile (American Nurses Credentialing Center)
- Profile (American Nurses Foundation)
- Profile (ANA-Political Action Committee)
- Profile (Center for Ethics and Human Rights)
- Profile (Committee on Appointments)
- Profile (Committee on Bylaws)
- Profile (Committee on Honorary Awards)
- Profile (Committee on Honorary Awards Subcommittee)
- Profile (Committee on Nursing Practice Standards)
- Profile (International Council of Nurses)
- Profile (Minority Fellowship Program National Advisory Committee)
- Profile (National Student Nurses' Association)
- Profile (Professional Policy Committee)
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact the Governance & Planning Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are now leaving the American Nurses Foundation
The American Nurses Foundation is a separate charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation does not engage in political campaign activities or communications.
The Foundation expressly disclaims any political views or communications published on or accessible from this website.Continue Cancel