The sample materials are presented in sequence; however, you may mix and match content to meet participant needs.
Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection
Recognizing Risk Using Reservoirs Training Toolkit
Session 1: What Does it Mean to Recognize A Risk?
Session 2: How Germs Make People Sick
- Session Plan: How Germs Make People Sick
- Slide Set: How Germs Make People Sick
- Participant Booklet: How Germs Make People Sick
Session 3: Recognizing Risk Using Reservoirs: A Review
- Session Plan: Recognizing Risk Review
- Slide Set: Recognizing Risk Review
- Participant Booklet: Recognizing Risk Review
Introduction to Reservoirs: Where Germs Live Training Toolkit
Session 1: Body Reservoirs
Session 2: Healthcare Environment Reservoirs
- Session Plan: Environment Reservoirs
- Slide Set: Environment Reservoirs
- Participant Booklet: Environment Reservoirs
Session 3: Body and Healthcare Environment Reservoirs: Synthesis
- Session Plan: Reservoirs Synthesis
- Slide Set: Reservoirs Synthesis
- Participant Booklet: Reservoirs Synthesis
As a nurse, having trustworthy, accurate information is vital during healthcare crises like COVID-19. These official CDC training materials are created by IPC experts for healthcare professionals. Learn PPE safety tips, infectious disease guidelines, how to speak to coworkers and patients about infection prevention, and more. Sign up today to learn how you can stop the spread.
You are now leaving the American Nurses Foundation
The American Nurses Foundation is a separate charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation does not engage in political campaign activities or communications.
The Foundation expressly disclaims any political views or communications published on or accessible from this website.Continue Cancel