List of Endowments
- Anne Zimmerman Research Endowment Fund – Supports nursing research related to nursing practice or social policy.
- Burnett Munsil Endowed Future Fund - General
- Chow-Togaski-Breitenbach Endowed Research Fund – Supports nursing research.
- Dorothy A. Cornelius Scholar Endowment Fund - Supports nursing research.
- Dorothy E. Reilly Endowment Fund – General.
- Eleanor Lambertson Scholar Endowment Fund - Supports nursing research.
- Elizabeth Carnegie Endowed Research Fund- Supports research about African American nurses.
- Florence Nightingale Endowment Fund – General.
- Hildegard E. Peplau Endowed Research Fund – Supports nursing research in psychiatric/mental health with an interpersonal focus.
- International Nurses Endowment Fund – Supports nursing education, science, and research and that enhance the prestige of nursing in the international community.
- Irene Trowell-Harris Endowed Leadership Fund – Supports initiatives that give nurses a greater voice in influencing health care delivery and policy.
- Jean E. Johnson Scholar Endowment Fund - Supports nursing research scholars focused on reducing the negative impact of illness – especially cancer.
- Julia Hardy Endowed Fund – Supports nursing health care systems initiatives.
- Leadership and Innovation Endowed Fund – Supports innovative programs.
- Lucile V. Lukens Endowment Fund - Supports nursing research.
- Margaretta Madden Styles Credentialing Endowed Fund – Supports nursing research on the impact of nurse credentialing.
- Marion I. Strachan Endowment Fund - Supports nursing research.
- Martha E. Brill Endowment Fund – Supports special projects and research.
- Sayre Memorial Endowment Fund – Supports nursing research focused on patient care and leadership/management interactions.
- Susie Robinson Scholarship Endowment Fund- Supports ANA Minority Fellowship Program.
- Virginia S. Cleland Endowed Research Fund –Supports nursing research.
- Virginia Kelley Endowed Research Fund – Supports nursing research in the field of women’s health.
- Virginia Stone Endowment Fund – Supports clinical nursing research in gerontology.
You are now leaving the American Nurses Foundation
The American Nurses Foundation is a separate charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation does not engage in political campaign activities or communications.
The Foundation expressly disclaims any political views or communications published on or accessible from this website.Continue Cancel