Embark on your journey to Magnet® designation by joining the Magnet Pre-Intent Program.
The Magnet Pre-Intent Program (PIP) provides structured guidance to healthcare organizations embarking on the Magnet journey. The program is designed to assist organizations with high-level contact and additional resources to further understand the 2019 Magnet Application Manual requirements.
Benefits of Membership include and are limited to the following:
- Access to the Magnet Learning Communities® for up to 50 employees
- Monthly, prescheduled, one-hour conference calls with a dedicated Senior Magnet Program Analyst
- Access to the Director, Magnet Program, Senior Magnet Program Analyst, and Vice President, Magnet Recognition Program, for a speaking engagement
- Invitation to the CNO luncheon held at the ANCC National Magnet Conference®
- Waiver of the $5,750 USD Magnet application fee, if the application statement is received within six months after initiation of the Magnet Pre-Intent Program
- Admission to the Magnet Program Director (MPD) meeting at the ANCC National Magnet Conference
- Permission to use the Journey to Magnet Excellence® logo
- Eligibility to register for Magnet Senior Analyst In Pursuit of Excellence—Program Guidance workshop
- Annual membership fee: $10,000 USD
For further information, contact MagnetPreIntent@ana.org
You are now leaving the American Nurses Foundation
The American Nurses Foundation is a separate charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation does not engage in political campaign activities or communications.
The Foundation expressly disclaims any political views or communications published on or accessible from this website.Continue Cancel