Consultation Services for Your Magnet® Journey
ANA consultants are available to consult with you on your Magnet® journey. While it is a rigorous process, more organizations seek to earn this credential each year because of the benefits and status it conveys.
ANA consultants provide specialized support centered on the Magnet Model. They work closely with clients to establish expectations and ensure that knowledge is shared throughout the organization. The Magnet Program emphasizes the development and use of evidence based criteria to guide organizations to achieve nursing excellence and is based on a framework focused on transformational leadership, structural empowerment, exemplary professional practice and innovation.
Magnet consultation services are tailored to your needs and can include
- Assess your status and identify opportunities for improvement to meet Magnet expectations.
- Help develop a readiness plan and identify gaps in the plan. u Educate staff about Magnet concepts, expectations and the application process.
- Advise on identifying appropriate sources of evidence for documentation.
- Discuss data collection, analysis and how to display data in documents.
- Review documentation and sources of evidence for compliance with Magnet standards.
- Provide mock site visits, customized workshops and presentations.
- Review strategic plan.
- Guide in establishing visibility, accessibility and a communication strategy.
- Provide education for executives, nursing leaders and change agents
Our help is valuable. Your work is invaluable. Let’s work together to achieve nursing excellence.
- Assist in developing a communication plan to showcase your efforts to staff, patients and your community.
- Review recognition programs for meeting criteria.
- Support the design of shared governance structures.
EXEMPLARY PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE
- Provide education and guidance in implementing/refining a professional practice model.
- Help assess and define a care-delivery system.
- Deliver programs in safety, workplace advocacy, quality monitoring and improvement.
NEW KNOWLEDGE AND INNOVATIONS
- Guide in establishing a research program, research committee and research opportunities through evidence-based practice
Use of ANA Consultation Services does not guarantee ANCC approval. ANA consultants and staff cannot influence the actions of ANCC program staff or decisions of the Commission on Magnet® Recognition, Commission on Pathway to Excellence®, or Commission on Accreditation.
You are now leaving the American Nurses Foundation
The American Nurses Foundation is a separate charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation does not engage in political campaign activities or communications.
The Foundation expressly disclaims any political views or communications published on or accessible from this website.Continue Cancel