Support for Practice Transition Accreditation Program®
The ANCC Practice Transition Accreditation Program sets the global standard for residency or fellowship programs that transition registered nurses (RNs) and advanced practice registered nurses (APRNs) into new practice settings.
ANA consultants can help you assess and transform your PTAP program or help develop a new PTAP program to be in the best position to achieve ANCC PTAP accreditation. In the 2019 Magnet Manual, PTAP Accreditation satisfies SE9a on the Magnet application.
PTAP consultation services are tailored to your need and can include:
- Assess your status and identify opportunities for improvement to meet PTAP expectations
- Help develop a readiness plan and identify gaps in the plan
- Educate staff about PTAP concepts, expectations, and the application process
- Program development
- Review documentation for compliance with PTAP standards
- Provide mock virtual visit, customized workshops, and presentations
Use of ANA Consultation Services does not guarantee ANCC approval. ANA consultants and staff cannot influence the actions of ANCC program staff or decisions of the Commission on Magnet® Recognition, Commission on Pathway to Excellence®, or Commission on Accreditation.