Cardiovascular Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice, 2nd Ed
This fully revised edition is the most comprehensive present-day resource available on this specialty practice.
Cardiovascular nurses are key contributors when it comes to meeting the challenges of cardiovascular disease and enhancing cardiovascular health. Their evidence-based practice focuses on optimizing cardiovascular health across the life span in all practice settings, improving patient outcomes and quality of life, and enhancing the heart health of communities. Staying up to date on the current scope and standards of practice of this specialty is an essential criteria needed to help save lives.
The fully revised edition of Cardiovascular Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice, 2nd Edition is the most comprehensive present-day resource available on this specialty practice.
The publication’s scope of practice addresses what is expected of all cardiovascular nurses, specifying the who, what, where, when, why and how of cardiovascular nursing. The 16 standards provide a framework for evaluating cardiovascular nursing outcomes and goals for which all cardiovascular nurses are held accountable in their practice.
Developed by cardiovascular nurse experts from across the profession who are dedicated to cardiovascular health, Cardiovascular Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice, 2nd Edition details and discusses all aspects of the competent level of practice and professional performance common to and expected from cardiovascular registered nurses in all practice settings and levels, including the APRN and graduate-prepared RN.
Downloads and Licensing
The American Nurses Association (ANA) holds the copyright on all published materials in print and electronic formats. In accessing an eBook from Nursesbooks.org, you have agreed to download the content for individual use only. After you purchase and download this title you:
- Are allowed three days to download the eBook and only one download per book.
- Are entitled to print the ANA eBook PDF for your own use.
- May not make multiple copies, broadcast, store (in any medium), transmit, display, adapt or modify in any way the content for any other purpose without prior written permission.
- May not lend, sell or give the ANA PDF eBook to another user.
- May not place the ANA PDF eBook file on a network or an file sharing service for use by anyone other than yourself or allow anyone else to access it.
All eBook purchases are final and non-refundable.
Site Licenses for eBooks
An eBook site license entitles you to share an electronic book with others in your facility or academic institution only, either by posting to a secure intranet site or by providing other means of secure access. The ANA site license gives everyone in your organization seamless simultaneous access to the evidence- and research-based nursing knowledge and information that they need—when and where they need it.
For use on a hospital intranet or university electronic reserve, please provide the following information:
- Title or list of ANA eBooks that will be included in the site license
- URL (Web Address) where this material will be posted
- Description of how the material will be accessed
- Whether the site is password protected
- Whether the material can be downloaded or printed
- Duration of term needed
- Projected number of people expected to access the material
Please send site license request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include with your request, complete contact information, including your name, mailing address, e-mail address, and phone numbers. A site license coordinator will contact the primary contact via email to confirm the price and complete the transaction. Prepayment is required. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
See Sample Site License Agreement [PDF]