2021 Pathway to Excellence® Workbook
Easy-to-use workbook with simple exercises will help organizations launch their Pathway Journey!
The Pathway to Excellence® Program created this easy-to-use workbook with simple exercises to help organizations launch their Pathway Journey. This resource would be a great supplement to the Pathway to Excellence® workshops.
This workbook provides:
- strategies for creating a vision, celebrating progress, and establishing a shared decision making structure
- guidance in understanding the intent of the Pathway to Excellence Elements of Performance (EOP)
- recommended questions to initiate the discussion of the EOPs with the healthcare team
- stellar examples of the Pathway framework at healthcare organizations
The workbook includes resources like Pathway-related articles to support Journal Club programs and other initiatives.
Site Licenses for eBooks
An eBook site license entitles you to share an electronic book with others in your facility or academic institution only, either by posting to a secure intranet site or by providing other means of secure access. The ANA site license gives everyone in your organization seamless simultaneous access to the evidence- and research-based nursing knowledge and information that they need—when and where they need it.
For use on a hospital intranet or university electronic reserve, please provide the following information:
- Title or list of ANA eBooks that will be included in the site license
- Duration of term needed
- Projected number of people expected to access the material
Please send site license request to email@example.com. Please also include with your request, complete contact information, including your name, mailing address, e-mail address, and phone numbers. A site license coordinator will contact the primary contact via email to confirm the price and complete the transaction. Prepayment is required. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
See Sample Site License Agreement [PDF]