Care Coordination Quality Measures Panel
THIS PANEL IS CLOSED AND HAS CONCLUDED ITS WORK.
The American Nurses Association (ANA) convened a professional issues panel focused on the development of a framework that reflects the contributions of registered nurses in care coordination quality measures. The Steering and Advisory Committee will complete their work in September 2013.
Both Committees include nurses with experience and interest in:
- Quality measurement experience at the regional or national level.
- Experience with internal, system-wide quality measure development, implementation and evaluation.
- Current practice experience in care coordination, including transitional care across care settings.
- Experience in educating nurses in coordinating care.
- Expertise in implementing and using data from electronic health records in acute, post-acute, or ambulatory care settings.
- Experience in evaluating care coordination programs outcomes (e.g., research).
- Patient/Caregiver experience of care with care coordination
Thank you to all who applied.
Contact us: email@example.com
You are now leaving the American Nurses Foundation
The American Nurses Foundation is a separate charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation does not engage in political campaign activities or communications.
The Foundation expressly disclaims any political views or communications published on or accessible from this website.Continue Cancel