You Make a Difference-Free Nurses Event (National Nurses Month 2022)
Storytelling gives nurses like you the opportunity to make an impact on your colleagues, families, friends, and communities. Watch this celebration of nursing recorded in May 2022 to learn how you can apply storytelling and share how You Make a Difference.
The past few years have been difficult for health care workers. Now more than ever, let’s agree that the world can’t survive these trying times without nurses. Nurses like you make a difference day in and day out. ANA celebrated your commitment and shout out your stories on May 18, 2022, as part of our annual National Nurses Month activities.
You can now view the recording of the event in its entirety. You will be able to go back to review how storytelling makes a difference for nurses like you at work, at home, and in your community. Highlights includes stories from:
- Nurse Education and Professional Development Experts figuring out how to provide the knowledge and training from nursing schools to hospital floors
- Nurse Innovators pushing the profession in new directions
- Advanced Practice Nurses and their journeys from clinical practice to new career opportunities
- Leaders and Policy Experts advocating for the profession at all levels of government
Take some time to listen, reflect, and appreciate why you are a nurse. Then go share your story.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Recognize and celebrate the nursing profession
- Connect through storytelling
- Learn how your story can make a difference to improve your communities and nursing