Family Nurse Practitioner Certification (FNP-BC™) Test Prep Essentials
No more second-guessing your ability to pass your certification exam. Make the (FNP-BCTM) Interactive Course with Certification PracticeIQ your trusted resources to help you slam your exam!
The Family Nurse Practitioner Certification (FNP-BCTM) Test Prep Essentialsgives you cutting edge, interactive techniques to help you pass your review test - all focused around the Test Content Outline. Over the course, you will be immersed in interactive learning modules with multimedia knowledge checks and the review of case studies and access to the full practice question test bank with answers and rationale. Memory boosters and useful tools for engaged exam preparation will be provided, including a self-assessment/personal commitment tool and an electronic complimentary copy of the Review & Resource Manual is also included for the duration of the course.
This package includes the following:
- Family Nurse Practitioner Certification (FNP-BCTM) Interactive Online Review Course (Review & Resource Manual eBook included in course materials)
- Family Nurse Practitioner Certification (FNP-BCTM) PracticeIQ
- Certification Exam Test-Taking Strategies Online Course
Key Learning Outcomes:
Nurses will apply, analyze and evaluate:
- Current practice information, research and application to clinical practice.
- Relevant clinical updates with treatment options.
- Improved patient safety and quality outcomes.
Preparation for board certification exam. Clinicians will acquire information that can be applied to analyze and evaluate:
- Current practice information, research, and tips on how to use in practice.
- Increased knowledge in nursing specialty area.
- Assistance in identifying your strengths and weaknesses.
- Preparation for the board certification exams.
ANA’s certification prep materials are developed and peer-reviewed by subject-matter experts with advanced education and certified in the specialty.
For more information about the ANCC Family Nurse Practitioner Certification (FNP-BCTM) please click here.