Gerontological Nursing Certification PracticeIQ
Congratulations on following your passion for serving older adults! Now it’s time to prepare so you can ace the Gerontology Nursing Certification exam. The PracticeIQ helps you prepare by:
- Reviewing the broad range of topics tested by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) – from pharmacotherapy to care coordination
- Reinforcing your knowledge with rationales given for every question
- Practicing taking the exam in an online, timed environment
Access the PracticeIQ anytime, anywhere for as long as you need.
PracticeIQ Benefits include:
- Flexibility with online 24/7 access
- Sample certification quiz based on 200 questions to build your test-taking confidence
- Coverage of every topic on the Gerontological Nursing RN-BC exam (updated January 2020)
- Improved test-taking confidence with ANA’s Online Certification PracticeIQ
- Personalized report to help identify your strengths and weaknesses
Plus, you’ll get CNE credit just for practicing!
Key Learning Outcomes
Clinicians will acquire information that can be applied to analyze and evaluate:
- Current practice information, research, and tips on how to use in practice.
- Increased knowledge in nursing specialty area.
- Assistance in identifying your strengths and weaknesses.
- Preparation for the board certification exams.