Select from the Following
- ANCC Accreditation Criteria Memo 1/1/13 [docx]
- Directors Update - Change from Co-Providership to Joint Providership
- Mini-Manual Clarifications Memo [pdf]
Dated: May 7, 2013
- 2013 ANCC Primary Accreditation Application Manual Clarifications [pdf]
Dated: September 25, 2012
- Notice: Approval Period for Approved Providers and Individual Activity Applicants
Dated: August 8, 2012
The approval period for Approved Providers (3 year approval) and Individual Activity Applicants (2 year approval) has not changed. This information, however, was inadvertently not included in the initial publication of the 2013 Primary Accreditation Application Manual for Providers and Approvers.
The next revision of the manual will include this information.
You Might Also Like
You are now leaving the American Nurses Foundation
The American Nurses Foundation is a separate charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation does not engage in political campaign activities or communications.
The Foundation expressly disclaims any political views or communications published on or accessible from this website.Continue Cancel