Radiologic and Imaging Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice
Co-published with the Association for Radiologic and Imaging Nursing
Co-published with the Association for Radiologic and Imaging Nursing and ANA.
This new edition contains up-to-date information on this exciting and dynamic specialty that combines cutting-edge technology with the art and science of nursing. It builds upon the previously published Radiology Nursing: Scope & Standards of Practice (2007) by incorporating the broader practice environment that nurses working in this specialty are encountering in their nursing practice. It guides and supports the imaging APN’s practice from assessment and diagnosis through treatment and evaluation, with emphasis on maintaining a safe environment.
The 16 standards are those by which all RNs in radiologic and imaging nursing are held accountable for in their practice. Each standard is measurable by a set of specific competencies that serve as evidence of minimal compliance with that standard.
Radiologic and Imaging Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice is a must-have title for radiologic and imaging nursing practitioners, educators, students, and other healthcare workers directly involved in this area of practice.
Downloads and Licensing
The American Nurses Association (ANA) holds the copyright on all published materials in print and electronic formats. In accessing an eBook from Nursesbooks.org, you have agreed to download the content for individual use only. After you purchase and download this title you:
- Are allowed three days to download the eBook and only one download per book.
- Are entitled to print the ANA eBook PDF for your own use.
- May not make multiple copies, broadcast, store (in any medium), transmit, display, adapt or modify in any way the content for any other purpose without prior written permission.
- May not lend, sell or give the ANA PDF eBook to another user.
- May not place the ANA PDF eBook file on a network or an file sharing service for use by anyone other than yourself or allow anyone else to access it.
All eBook purchases are final and non-refundable.
Site Licenses for eBooks
An eBook site license entitles you to share an electronic book with others in your facility or academic institution only, either by posting to a secure intranet site or by providing other means of secure access. The ANA site license gives everyone in your organization seamless simultaneous access to the evidence- and research-based nursing knowledge and information that they need—when and where they need it.
For use on a hospital intranet or university electronic reserve, please provide the following information:
- Title or list of ANA eBooks that will be included in the site license
- Duration of term needed
- Projected number of people expected to access the material
Please send site license request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include with your request, complete contact information, including your name, mailing address, e-mail address, and phone numbers. A site license coordinator will contact the primary contact via email to confirm the price and complete the transaction. Prepayment is required. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
See Sample Site License Agreement [PDF]