Medical-Surgical Nursing Certification PracticeIQ Course
Do you have at least 2,000 dedicated hours of clinical practice as a med-surg nurse and 30 hours of continuing education? If yes, all you need now are the tools to prepare for the Medical-Surgical Nursing Certification (RN-BC) exam. Use these certification practice questions to start your study prep now.
Medical-Surgical Nursing Certification Practice IQ
Congratulations on following your passion for serving acutely ill and post-operative patients as a med-surg nurse! Now it’s time to prepare for your Medical-Surgical Nursing Certification exam. The PracticeIQ helps you prepare by:
- Reviewing the broad range of topics tested by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) – from chronic diseases to legal issues to gynecology
- Reinforcing your knowledge with rationales given for every question
- Allowing you to practice taking the exam in an online and timed environment
- Access the PracticeIQ anytime, anywhere for as long as you need.
For more information about the ANCC Medical-Surgical Nursing Certification (RN-BC) please click here.
Key Learning Outcomes
Nurses will apply, analyze and evaluate:
- Current practice information, research and application to clinical practice.
- Relevant clinical updates with treatment options.
- Improved patient safety and quality outcomes.
- Preparation for board certification exam.