Certification Application Document Submission Options
First-time and retest applicants for these certifications may use the options, below, to submit documents for review:
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Informatics Nursing
- Nurse Executive
- Nurse Executive, Advanced
- Nursing Professional Development
Options for self-uploading documents:
- Upload documents during the application process (for validation of education forms and unofficial transcripts only).
- Self-upload option at any time, including before or after submitting your application (for validation of education forms, gap analyses, and unofficial transcripts only) using the link below:
Options for sending documents to ANCC:
- *Email documents to firstname.lastname@example.org (option for all documents, including OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS).
- *Mail documents (option for all documents, including OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS) to
American Nurses Credentialing Center
ATTN: Certification Registration
8515 Georgia Avenue, Suite 400
Silver Spring, Maryland 20910
*OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS must be sent via email or mail to ANCC, directly from the school or from a designated transcript service.
You are now leaving the American Nurses Foundation
The American Nurses Foundation is a separate charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation does not engage in political campaign activities or communications.
The Foundation expressly disclaims any political views or communications published on or accessible from this website.Continue Cancel