Are you a nurse or nursing student working to solve a problem and have innovative solution that would benefit from micro-funding? Consider applying for the ANA Innovation Sandbox.
The ANA Innovation Sandbox provides micro-funding to very early-stage ideas of nurses and pre-licensure nursing students. Nurses provide excellent care, continually adapt to the dynamic healthcare environment, and create new and innovative thinking to address healthcare challenges. The ANA Innovation sandbox is the perfect way to explore these very early stage ideas!
How can I be considered for Sandbox funds?
- You are a nurse or pre-licensure nursing student.
- You have an idea that would benefit from or could be advanced with micro-funding.
- A 2023 Sandbox Application must be completed.
What else do you need to know about Sandbox Funds?
- The ANA Innovation Team will review all applications for bi-annual funding.
- Participants will be supporting innovation research as Sandbox participants.
- You are invited to reapply if you were not selected for funding in a previous cycle.
- Funds will be distributed after all ANA accounting paperwork has been completed.
- Recipients will be notified in June 2023 - then every January + June biannually moving forward.
Still have questions?
Please email our ANA Innovation Team at: email@example.com
Thank You to Annual Sandbox Funders:
- Operation Scrubs, Incorporated, a non-profit company with a mission to educate and honor nurses
Thank You to Individual Sandbox Funders:
Thank You to Organizational Sandbox Funders:
Are you interested in donating? Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org