Now Accepting Applications
COUNT DOWN CLOCK
Until Application Submission Deadline
The 3rd Annual ANA Innovation Awards
The American Nurses Association (ANA) is proud to announce the 2021 ANA Innovation Awards, powered by BD, a global medical technology company. The awards highlight, recognize, and celebrate nurse-led innovation that improves patient safety and/or outcomes.
Awards will be presented to a nurse and a nurse-led team whose product, program, project, or practice best exemplify nurse-led innovation in patient safety and/or outcomes.
The ANA Innovation Awards include a $25,000 individual nurse award and a $50,000 nurse-led team award. The money supports translational research, development, prototyping, production, testing, and implementation for an innovative product, program, project, or practice transformative to patient safety and/or outcomes. Winners will have one year to further develop their innovation and will present their outcomes at an ANA event.
2021 Innovation Award Application General Information
Applications Open: August 7, 2020, 9:00 a.m. EDT
Close: November 1, 2020, 11:59 p.m. EST
- You must complete the “Eligibility Status” section to indicate you accept and agree to the ANA Innovation Award rules and criteria, and to certify that you or your team are eligible to receive the ANA Innovation Award and associated recognitions.
- Enter required fields, including a summary of the innovation, a narrative, and annotated bibliography. (See details below.)
- You will receive an email confirmation when you start the application and when you submit it.
- Winners will be notified in November 2020.
- Prior ANA Innovation Award winners are ineligible to submit an application for two years after their award.
ANA is dedicated to building a culture of innovation in nursing. We look forward to reviewing all submissions. Good luck to you and happy innovating!
Winner of the Nurse-led Team Award
Frontier Health & Resources co-founders Joey Ferry, RN and Taofiki Gafar-Schaner, BSN RN accept the Team-led Nurse Award from Vice President of Kelly Robke, MBA, MS, RN Vice President, Clinical Thought Leadership at BD and ANA Enterprise CEO, Dr. Loressa Cole, DNP, MBA, RN, NEA-BC, FACHE.
You are now leaving the American Nurses Foundation
The American Nurses Foundation is a separate charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation does not engage in political campaign activities or communications.
The Foundation expressly disclaims any political views or communications published on or accessible from this website.Continue Cancel