Here is where you can find more information on how to volunteer and support the COVID-19 response effort.
Nurses are reliable and proven responders during infectious disease emergencies, providing safe, quality, compassionate and nondiscriminatory care to their patients and the communities in which they serve. If you are looking for ways to volunteer your knowledge and skills, you can visit the following resources for ways to get involved.
- Medical Reserve Corps
- Locate your state’s public health emergency coordinator
- American Red Cross
- Donate plasma for COVID-19 treatment
- Learn how to become a contact tracer:
- NCSBN Stands Ready to Support States in Verifying Licenses for Nurses Responding to COVID-19
- Policy Brief: U.S. Nursing Leadership Supports Practice/Academic Partnerships to Assist the Nursing Workforce during the COVID-19 Crisis
- National Council of State Boards of Nursing.
- Guidance for Nurses Who Want to Volunteer