Access a wealth of nursing resources at our National Nurses Month 2023 page. From articles to webinars, we've got you covered.
Everything You Need to Celebrate
Find all the resources you need to celebrate National Nurses Month in style. From a toolkit filled with creative tips and ideas, to FAQs about Nurses Month, to inspiring nurse stories and social media links, we’ve got you covered. And psst…it’s all free. Get started on your celebration today!
NOTES OF GRATITUDE / TRIBUTE WALL
Has a nurse made an impact on you or a loved one? Recognize a colleague, family member or friend, or post a general acknowledgement to all nurses for their service. Nurses deserve to see the impact they make in the lives of so many. Use #ThankANurse2023 and post your message on social. We’ll share it on our website.
Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram
ANA ENTERPRISE GIFT SHOP
Shop for items to help you celebrate Nurses Month in style. Choose from awesome new products like candles, baseball hats, t-shirts, totes, drinkware, pens and more! Shop today.
SUPPORT NURSES FOR THE VITAL ROLE THEY PLAY
Nurses Month is the perfect time to recognize and show your appreciation to nurses for the vital role they play. The American Nurses Foundation funds resources and programs to help nurses stay mentally, physically, and emotionally healthy so they can keep helping patients heal. Donate or text your donation to 20222. Text THANKS to donate $50. Text CARE to donate $25. Text RN to donate $10. Confirm when prompted.
FEATURED ANA ONLINE PRODUCTS
- See You Now podcast - See You Now - Nursing Innovation Podcast | ANA (nursingworld.org)
- Next Level Leadership Workshop - Take Your Leadership to the Next Level: ANA’s Workshop for Experienced Nurse Leaders – Virtual (June 12 – 15, 2023) (nursingworld.org)
- New Nurse Manager Basics Workshop - 2023 Virtual New Nurse Manager Basics Workshop | ANA (nursingworld.org)
- Initial Certification – Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner - https://www.nursingworld.org/our-certifications/psychiatric-mental-health-nurse-practitioner/
- Medical-Surgical Nursing Certification (MEDSURG-BC™) - https://www.nursingworld.org/our-certifications/medical-surgical-nurse/
- Putting the Nursing Scope and Standards into Practice: https://www.nursingworld.org/continuing-education/putting-the-nursing-scope-and-standards-into-pract/
- APRN Pharmacology Today: Treatment of Major Depressive Disorders and Resistant Depression: https://www.nursingworld.org/continuing-education/aprn-pharma-mdd/
- Nurse Leadership & Management Bundle Nurse Leadership & Management Bundle (nursingworld.org)
FEATURED ANA PUBLICATIONS
- Nursing Scope and Standards of Practice 4th Edition - https://www.nursingworld.org/nurses-books/nursing-scope-and-standards-of-practice-4th-edit/
- Journey to Equity - https://www.nursingworld.org/nurses-books/journey-to-equity-strengthening-the-profession-of/
- Nursing Informatics SS - Nursing Informatics: Scope and Standards of Practice, 3rd Edition (nursingworld.org)
- Safe Patient Handling and Mobility, 2nd Edition (interprofessional – administrators, non-nurses, RNs, work environment, workplace violence, HNHN – things you should know). - https://www.nursingworld.org/nurses-books/safe-patient-handling-and-mobility-2nd-edition2/
- Public Health Nursing S&S, 3rd Edition (Similar to those in Scope and Standards – COVID Health – specialty nurse/ specialization – check who engaged with COVID packaging) - https://www.nursingworld.org/nurses-books/public-health-nursing-scope-and-standards-of-prac/
- Psychiatric Mental Health SS - Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice, 3rd Edition (nursingworld.org)