COVID-19 Vaccine Basics
Where to find practical information about the vaccines?
This PDF provides links to answers for important questions about safety, side effects, logistics & dosing and education from the CDC and others.
What are the Covid-19 Vaccines, and how are they different?
- Global and National Coronavirus Vaccine Tracker
- CDC Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Vaccines information webpage
- ANA / ASHP Vaccine FAQs link
- the Immunization Action Coalition (IAC) provides links to key COVID-19 vaccine resources from IAC, CDC, and other partners.
What is an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA)?
- FDA - Emergency Use Authorization for Vaccines Explained
- Infographic: The Path for a COVID-19 Vaccine from Research to Emergency Use Authorization