Disease Progression and Nursing Interventions Webinar
Caring for Covid-19 Patients: Disease Progression and Nursing Interventions You Need to Know
It has been months since the first COVID-19 case was diagnosed in the U.S. and we continue to see increases in illnesses, hospitalizations, and deaths. While there is still much to learn, we now better understand the progression of this disease and nursing care that promotes optimal patient outcomes.
Registration is FREE for both ANA members and non-members.
This on-demand, 70-minute webinar is presented by an experienced Clinical Nurse Specialist who has been on the frontlines of caring for COVID-19 patients since the disease first arrived in the U.S. By viewing this program, you will learn the most up-to-date information and nursing care strategies.
- The clinical presentation and progression of COVID-19
- Important nursing assessment, monitoring, and diagnostics related to COVID-19
- Goals of nursing care of COVID-19 patients
- Innovative and routine nursing interventions that support COVID-19 patients and promote recovery
- Special concerns: Hypercoagulability, delirium
- Strategies for overcoming barriers to excellent and efficient nursing care
View this on-demand webinar and discover key ways to manage your environment, your patient and your safety. You will be inspired, reassured, and better prepared to care for COVID-19 patients.
Who should attend: All nurses in all settings
Please join us for this valuable webinar!
Made possible by the generosity of the American Nurses Foundation.
No contact hours are being awarded for attending this webinar. However, ANA is working on providing CNE for each webinar in the ANA COVID-19 Webinar series for those nurses who require CNE hours. Register now and you will be notified as soon as CNE is available and what steps to take to secure the credit.
Registration is required prior to viewing.
*Questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org