Success Pays® Program FAQs
How many nurses do we need to enroll in the Success Pays® program?
- A minimum of 20 nurses need to apply to take the exam within the one-year agreement period.
What is the maximum number of nurses that can enroll in the Success Pays® program?
- There is no maximum only a minimum 20 enrollments per 12-month period.
What if we don't get 20 nurses to enroll within the 12-month period agreement period?
- If the hospital is unable to meet the terms of the agreement by having 20 nurses apply for a certification exam, the hospital pays ANCC the difference between the total applications examination
Are there any additional fees for using the Success Pays® Program?
- There are no additional fees.
How do nurses apply for the exam?
ANCC supplies the hospital’s designated Success Pays® coordinator with a discount code. When registering for the exam, nurses will use this code to associate their exam application with the hospital’s Success Pays® contract.
- Log into the ANCC website
- Click on the appropriate specialty certification
- After the page for your specialty has successfully loaded, click “Apply Online”.
- If you do not already have an account, click “Register” located under “New Customer” and complete the customer registration. If you already have an account, complete the required fields to login to your account.
- Select/Add Certification to cart
- On the checkout page, enter your provided registration code in the “Enter Promotional Code” field.
- Click “Apply Promo” to adjust the order total to $0.00.
- Click “Process My Order” towards the bottom left of the page as the final step of the certification registration process.
How will the hospital be billed?
- Each month, the ANCC sends to the Success Pays® contact person an invoice and a list of all who applied to take the exam and a list of all nurses that have become certified.
One of our nurses wants to recertify by exam. Can we include her in this program?
- If a nurse wants to recertify by exam, they need to contact ANCC for further instructions.
You are now leaving the American Nurses Foundation
The American Nurses Foundation is a separate charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation does not engage in political campaign activities or communications.
The Foundation expressly disclaims any political views or communications published on or accessible from this website.Continue Cancel