Get and keep more nurses certified with no financial risk!
Help nurses achieve certification! Reduce nurses’ test-taking anxiety and eliminate financial barriers with the ANCC Success Pays® program.
Success Pays® now includes certification by exam, certification through portfolio, certification renewal, and the retired certified nurse recognition program. Nurses are given two opportunities to achieve certification, and you only pay for the ones who pass!
Easy as 1-2-3
- Your hospital contracts to provide at least 20 eligible nurses to pursue certification by exam or certification through portfolio. There is no minimum or maximum number for certification renewals.
- ANCC gives your hospital a unique code, which you distribute to nurses.
- Individual nurses use the code in place of traditional payment methods to apply for one of 25+ ANCC nursing certifications.
- The nurse takes the test or completes renewal requirements.
- When a nurse passes, a fee for the exam or renewal appears on a monthly invoice to your hospital.
- If a nurse fails the first time, one retest or resubmission is available at no additional cost.
- If a nurse fails the retest or resubmission, your hospital is not charged.
- Your organization increases its number of board certified nurses, with no financial risk!
Contact ANCC at firstname.lastname@example.org today to get and keep more nurses certified for less.
Submit documents to:
Attn: Certification/Success Pays
8515 Georgia Avenue, Suite 400
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Call 1.800.284.2378 Select option #4
You are now leaving the American Nurses Foundation
The American Nurses Foundation is a separate charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation does not engage in political campaign activities or communications.
The Foundation expressly disclaims any political views or communications published on or accessible from this website.Continue Cancel