Getting Started: Magnet Program Guidance
Getting Started: Magnet Program Guidance
Getting Started: Magnet Program Guidance is an education program designed for organizations considering their journey to Magnet designation.
At the Getting Started class you will:
- Interact one-on-one with senior Magnet program analysts and staff
- Gain key insights into eligibility requirements, the application process, and document preparation
- Review data requirements related to nursing satisfaction, nursing-sensitive indicators, and patient satisfaction
- Learn what Magnet means for your organization
- Receive an e-book of the 2023 Magnet ® Application Manual as well as an e-book of the Magnet© Organizational Self-Assessment — over a $375 value — FREE with registration!
- And much more!
ANCC Magnet Recognition is the most prestigious distinction a healthcare organization can receive for nursing excellence and quality patient outcomes. Hear directly from the Magnet Program Office on elements you need to consider when embarking on this journey to achieve safety, quality, and patient satisfaction at your hospital.
Considering your journey to Magnet?
Plan to attend on the following dates:
June 15 and 16, 2022
9:45am - 2:00 pm Eastern Time
For more information about registration, contact Lynn Newberry (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Getting Started International: Magnet Program Guidance
Join Magnet® experts for a virtual education program designed specifically for international organizations considering the journey to Magnet designation.
Don’t miss your opportunity to interact directly with senior Magnet program analysts and:
• Gain key insights into the Magnet Model components, eligibility criteria, application process, and document preparation
• Better understand data requirements for nursing satisfaction, nursing-sensitive indicators, and patient satisfaction
• Discuss the elements you need to consider when embarking on your Magnet journey
• Learn how Magnet can help you meet the emerging challenges and changes in health care today
• And much more!
BONUS! Register today and receive a FREE electronic copy and the Magnet® Organizational Self-Assessment and the brand-new 2023 Magnet Application Manual. A $350+ value!
ANCC Magnet Recognition® is the most prestigious international distinction a health care organization can receive for nursing excellence and quality patient outcomes. Don’t start your journey until you’ve talked to the Magnet Program experts! Register today for this valuable two-day program.
In Pursuit of Excellence: Magnet Program Guidance®
In Pursuit of Excellence: Magnet Program Guidance is an invitation only, interactive work session that will expand your understanding of the requirements in the 2023 Magnet® Application Manual. Required key elements of the Organizational Overview and Sources of Evidence (SOE), as well as expectations for Empirical Outcome SOE data presentation, will be reviewed in depth.
Who should attend?
In Pursuit of Excellence: Magnet Program Guidance® information is intended for educational use by attendees including Chief Nursing Officers, Magnet Program Directors, and other key stakeholders from Magnet-Recognized, applicant and Pre-intent organizations. Invitations are sent to the Chief Nurse Officers and Magnet Program Directors.
May 11 and 12, 18 and 19, 2022 via ZOOM
4:45 p.m.- 9 p.m. ET
*Please note that registration is limited to one person per organization per course with document submission after October 2022. Please contact Lynn Newberry (email@example.com) to register
In Pursuit of Excellence: Magnet Program Guidance 2019 Magnet® Application Manual.
Wednesday, April 27, 2022 and Thursday April 28, 2022
Wednesday May 4, 2022 and Thursday, May 5, 2022 from (9:45am - 2:00pm Eastern Time
COST: $650 (US dollars)
You are now leaving the American Nurses Foundation
The American Nurses Foundation is a separate charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation does not engage in political campaign activities or communications.
The Foundation expressly disclaims any political views or communications published on or accessible from this website.Continue Cancel