Program Guidance Workshop for Consultants
Are you a new or experienced Magnet® or Pathway to Excellence® consultant?
This resource was designed just for you! During this two-day course, you will receive first-hand information from program experts to help you guide healthcare organizations to nursing excellence.
This is your opportunity to:
- Interact and hear directly from the Magnet and Pathway to Excellence program experts
- Gain key insights into Magnet/Pathway eligibility requirements, the application process, and document preparation
- Unpack the brand new 2019 Magnet® Application Manual and receive the 2016 Pathway to Excellence® Application Manual (a $525 value—FREE with registration)
- Hear updates about the 2020 Pathway to Excellence® Application Manual
- Understand the long-term value and return on investment of becoming a Pathway to Excellence organization, and how to achieve this distinction.
- Learn how to align the nursing work environment with the Pathway to Excellence practice standards to increase nurse job satisfaction, and improve organizational outcomes
- Review data requirements related to nursing satisfaction, nursing sensitive indicators, and patient satisfaction
- Get answers to questions and much more!
ANCC Magnet Recognition Program® & Pathway to Excellence are the most prestigious distinctions a healthcare organization can receive for nursing excellence and quality patient outcomes. Hear directly from Magnet & Pathway Program experts who will give you the tools you need to guide organizations through the application journey. Register for Getting Started: Magnet & Pathway Consultant Program Guidance today!
* Limited seats available!
Registration and Information
January 14, 2019 8:00am - 4:00pm, EST
January 15, 2019 8:00am - 4:00pm, EST
8515 Georgia Avenue, Suite 400
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Registration: $4,999 (Includes breakfast and lunch, the 2019 Magnet® Application Manual and the 2016 Pathway to Excellence® Application Manual, and CEs)
Who should attend? New or experienced Magnet® or Pathway to Excellence® consultants
Registration is open for current Magnet and Pathway to Excellence independent consultants and professionals interested in becoming independent consultants. If you are not Magnet and Pathway to Excellence consultants and professionals and sign up for this workshop the registration will be cancelled and all fees will be forfeited.
You are now leaving the American Nurses Foundation
The American Nurses Foundation is a separate charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation does not engage in political campaign activities or communications.
The Foundation expressly disclaims any political views or communications published on or accessible from this website.Continue Cancel