The Nominations Committee of the ANCC Board of Directors is seeking nominations to fill a Clinical Nurse seat on the Commission on Magnet® (COM). The term of service begins in March 2021 and ends on December 31, 2023.
The call is open until 11:59pm ET, Thursday, February 25, 2021.
Commission on Magnet® (COM)
- One (1) seat for an ANA Member (C/SNA-ANA or IMD) who is a registered nurse currently serving in a clinical nurse position and involved in patient care and committee work.
- Term of Service: March 2021 – December 31, 2023
Application Process – To be considered, all nominees must review/submit the following:
- Review the Commission on Magnet’s Profile Sheet for information on commission composition, responsibilities, terms, time commitment, and member requirements.
- Complete the Biographical Form for ANCC Organizational Commission Appointments.
- Include an abbreviated curriculum vitae not longer than 5 pages and must include:
- Current Certifications
- Professional experience (current and former positions for the last 5 years)
- Publications (within the last 5 years)
- Presentations (within the last 5 years)
- Offices, appointments, and/or activities with professional organizations
- Review the ANCC Volunteer Agreement and the ANCC Volunteer Conflict of Interest and Financial Disclosure Forms. If appointed, the applicant will be sent the forms for signature.
Nominees may submit electronically up to two letters of endorsement with the required nomination materials. All nomination materials must be submitted by 11:59pm ET on Thursday, February 25, 2021.
If you have any questions regarding the appointments process, please contact Governance & Planning staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.