These representatives consistently support and work to enact the policy priorities of ANA members and the country’s four million registered nurses. They include:
• Rep. Suzanne Bonamici (D-OR-1)
• Rep. Katherine M. Clark (D-MA-5)
• Rep. Rodney Davis (R-IL-13)
• Rep. Eliot L. Engel (D-NY-16)
• Rep. David P. Joyce (R-OH-14)
• Rep. Ann M. Kuster (D-NH-2)
• Rep. Lauren Underwood, RN, MPH (D-IL-14)
• Rep. Ben Ray Lujan (D-NM-2; candidate for Senate)
# # #
The American Nurses Association (ANA) is the premier organization representing the interests of the nation's 4 million registered nurses. ANA advances the nursing profession by fostering high standards of nursing practice, promoting a safe and ethical work environment, bolstering the health and wellness of nurses, and advocating on health care issues that affect nurses and the public. ANA is at the forefront of improving the quality of health care for all. For more information, visit www.nursingworld.org.
For high-resolution images of the ANA logo or photos of ANA leadership, please click here.