ANA Education Subject Matter Experts
NKC seeks certified subject matter experts to assist in the development and delivery of educational products and programs.
Subject Matter Expert Registry
Register with the Subject Matter Expert Registry today and be among the first to learn of new NKC opportunities. Qualified applicants are approved and offered assignments on an as-needed basis. As a hired subject matter expert, you will be required to complete a brief orientation and mentoring period.
- Enhance your curriculum vitae
- Collaborate with health care colleagues nationwide
- Receive compensation
- Paid travel expenses for face-to-face workshops
Apply Today if You:
- Are certified in the ANCC specialty certifications that are currently offered (see list below)
- Currently work, teach, or conduct research in this clinical field
- Have teaching, presenting, or peer-reviewing experience
- Have not served on an ANCC content expert panel as an item writer or in any other related capacity with ANCC Certification or Measurement Services in the past three years
|Opportunity||Area of Expertise|
|Peer Reviewer||Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner|
|Peer Reviewer||Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner|
|Presenter||Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing|
|Content Developer||Ambulatory Care Nursing|
|Peer Reviewer||Ambulatory Care Nursing|
|Presenter||Ambulatory Care Nursing|
|Content Developer||Nurse Executive|
E-mail a completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org with a current curriculum vitae/resume, job description, and letter of recommendation. If self-employed, include a description of professional responsibilities plus a statement of commitment and ability to participate.
Have a Question?
You are now leaving the American Nurses Foundation
The American Nurses Foundation is a separate charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation does not engage in political campaign activities or communications.
The Foundation expressly disclaims any political views or communications published on or accessible from this website.Continue Cancel