The Latest Science-based Information
RNs and other health care providers need the best, latest, unbiased information to protect themselves and their patients. Unfortunately, in the current, often-chaotic environment surrounding the pandemic, there is conflicting information from employers, federal agencies and the media. Accurate, consistent, science and data-based information is a life-critical priority for nurses, and the Fund will invest in materials and tools to ensure you and all nurses have access to this information as it becomes available.
The American Nurses Foundation Coronavirus Response Fund for Nurses has paid for key activities to hear from nurses, and based on your requests, questions, and real-time descriptions of what you need to get that crucial information to you as quickly as possible. Our support has made possible a range of essential content, available to all nurses for FREE.
- ANA COVID-19 Resource Center, a one-stop source of what nurses need to know about the pandemic, that has continued to evolve as the pandemic has persisted.
- ANA COVID-19 Video Education Series covering different aspects of this crisis and providing information that can be applied immediately in your care of COVID-19 patients.
- Understanding COVID-19 and COVID-19 Progression
- Ventilator Management for Non-ICU Nurses
- Building Mental Health
- Handling Ethical Dilemmas and Moral Distress
- Racial Disparities in COVID-19
- Non-acute Settings: What to Know
- The webinar series continues to attract thousands of nurses each week, with the total number of views now over 220,000 across the entire series.
- In response to nurses' requests for just-in-time content to access in short windows of time during busy shifts or on breaks, we have 5 to 15 minute videos on many of the topics covered in our webinars. Our three most recently released videos include: APRN on Frontlines, Ventilators, and two focused on mental health: COVID and Your Mental Health and Mental Health Self-Care Tools.
You are now leaving the American Nurses Foundation
The American Nurses Foundation is a separate charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation does not engage in political campaign activities or communications.
The Foundation expressly disclaims any political views or communications published on or accessible from this website.Continue Cancel