Coronavirus Response Fund for Nurses
DONATE TO THE FUND
It has been an unprecedented time for nurses and for us all as we have navigated the challenges of the pandemic. Nurses are still on the frontline, working tirelessly to protect and care for patients, families, and communities. To share your thanks and support for nurses on the frontlines, you can make a donation to the American Nurses Foundation Coronavirus Response Fund for Nurses.
The Fund supports nurses through the stages of Relief, Recovery and Rebuilding:
- Relief - Providing immediate assistance for nurses impacted by the pandemic.
- Recovery - Listening to nurses and increasing their strengths and resilience.
- Rebuilding - Evolving the practice of nursing to transform healthcare.
Donations make it possible for the Foundation and its partners to extensively assess nurses' needs, through our Pulse on the Nation's Nurses survey series.
- - Ensure nurses everywhere have access to the latest science-based information to protect themselves, prevent infection, and care for those in need
- - Provide direct financial assistance to nurses facing hardship due to a COVID diagnosis
- - Support the mental health of nurses – today and in the future
- - Drive the national advocacy focused on nurses and patients
This national effort kicked off with a $1.9 million sponsorship grant from Johnson & Johnson, and the Tylenol, Neutrogena, Johnson's and Aveeno brands. Since then many other major organizations have made generous contributions in support of nurses. Please see our major donors below.
You are now leaving the American Nurses Foundation
The American Nurses Foundation is a separate charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation does not engage in political campaign activities or communications.
The Foundation expressly disclaims any political views or communications published on or accessible from this website.Continue Cancel