Become a Subject Matter Expert
ANA seeks certified subject matter experts to assist in the development and delivery of educational products and programs.
Subject Matter Expert Registry
Register with the Subject Matter Expert Registry today and be among the first to learn of new opportunities. Qualified applicants are approved and offered assignments on an as-needed basis. As a hired subject matter expert, you will be required to complete a brief orientation.
- Enhance your curriculum vitae
- Collaborate with health care colleagues nationwide
- Receive compensation
- Paid travel expenses for face-to-face workshops
Apply Today if You:
- Are certified in the ANCC specialty certifications that are currently offered (see list below)
- Currently work, teach, or conduct research in this clinical field
- Have teaching, presenting, or peer-reviewing experience
- Have not served on an ANCC content expert panel as an item writer or in any other related capacity with ANCC Certification or Measurement Services in the past three years
We are looking for applicants who are subject matter experts in several areas:
|Specialties:||Nurse Practitioners:||Clinical Nurse Specialists:|
|Cardiac-Vascular Nursing||Adult-Gerontology Acute Care NP||Adult-Gerontology CNS|
|Gerontological Nursing||Adult-Gerontology Primary Care NP||Adult Psychiatric-Mental Health CNS|
|Informatics Nursing||Adult-Psychiatric-Mental Health NP|
|Medical-Surgical Nursing||Family NP|
|Nurse Executive||Gerontological NP|
|Nurse Executive Advanced|
|Nursing Case Management|
|Nursing Professional Development|
|Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing|
E-mail a completed application to ANA/ANCC Education with a current curriculum vitae/resume, and letter of recommendation. If self-employed, include a description of professional responsibilities.
Have a Question?
E-mail ANA/ANCC Education.
You are now leaving the American Nurses Foundation
The American Nurses Foundation is a separate charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation does not engage in political campaign activities or communications.
The Foundation expressly disclaims any political views or communications published on or accessible from this website.Continue Cancel