Nurse Executive Certification Interactive Review Course Workshop-Arlington, TX
Hosted by: Texas Health Resources University
- Interactive course opens: May 10, 2018
- Virtual Session: June 4, 2018 12-1 PM EST
- Interactive course closes: June 21, 2018
- Workshop date: June 21, 2018
- Registration closes: May 9, 2018
This new Nurse Executive interactive course gives you cutting edge, interactive techniques to help you pass your review test - all focused around the Test Content Outline. Over the course you will be immersed in blended learning with multimedia knowledge checks and the review of case studies and practice questions with answers and rationale. Memory boosters and useful tools for engaged exam preparation will be provided, including a self-assessment/personal commitment tool and an electronic complimentary copy of the Review & Resource Manual is also included for the duration of the course.
Key Learning Outcomes
Nurses will apply, analyze and evaluate:
- Current practice information, research and application to clinical practice.
- Relevant clinical updates with treatment options.
- Improved patient safety and quality outcomes.
- Preparation for board certification exam.
MSN, RN, NEA-BC, NE-BC
Wilson is an assistant professor at Drexel University’s College of Nursing and Health Professions. Wilson has 44 years of nursing experience entailing multiple levels of nursing administration in health care organizations and leadership roles, including as an educator, a consultant and a care provider. Wilson’s research interests include leadership development and succession planning in health care organizations, and she has held faculty positions at various universities and teaches across multiple curriculum levels, specializing in leadership development topics, legal issues in health care, health care policy and the business of health coordination.