Take Your Leadership to the Next Level: ANA’s Workshop for Experienced Nurse Leaders – Virtual (June 6-9, 2022)
Join your fellow experienced nurse leaders to increase your know-how and skills to successfully navigate complex healthcare environments.
Virtual Session Day 1: Monday, June 6, 2022; 1 pm – 5 pm ET
Virtual Session Day 2: Tuesday, June 7, 2022; 1 pm – 5 pm ET
Virtual Session Day 3: Wednesday, June 8, 2022; 1 pm – 5 pm ET
Virtual Session Day 4: Thursday, June 9, 2022; 1 pm – 5 pm ET
*Registration closes Tuesday June 2, 2022
Take Your Leadership to the Next Level: ANA's Workshop for Experienced Nurse Leaders - Virtual (June 6-9, 2022)
Nurse leaders like you work in a constantly changing healthcare environment. You need to lead differently to motivate a diverse workforce, engage their patient populations, and thrive in a value-based reimbursement system – now while coping with the pandemic’s impacts. This workshop aligns with Magnet® and Pathway to Excellence® goals and is designed to help you move your leadership to the next level. Key areas of focus during the workshop include:
- Discussing the changing role of nurse leaders
- Bridging communication gaps with a diverse workforce
- Leading teams to higher levels of performance
- Fostering work cultures that promote excellence
- Improving your organization’s bottom line
- Driving organizational change and innovation
- Using strategic insight to plan for an uncertain future
Experienced nurse managers, directors, supervisors, and those in similar leadership roles would benefit from this workshop.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Identify ways to lead and motivate a diverse workforce, engage patient populations, and thrive in a value-based reimbursement system
- Discuss effective ways nurse leaders communicate and lead high performing teams
- Differentiate critical success factors in a value-based environment
- Evaluate effective labor and supply management, budgeting processes, and financial reporting
Ashley Amorello Kellish, DNP, RN, CNNS
Ashley Amorello Kellish has been a nurse for 12 years and has worked in a variety of education and leadership roles. Ashley has served as a Practice Transition Accreditation Program (PTAP) appraiser since the inception of the accreditation process and has used her knowledge, skills and abilities within nursing competency, transition of practice, and education to provide expertise. Ashley has worked in a variety of healthcare settings as a nurse manager and leader and has helped teams grow to their fullest potential. With her passion for improvement and her love for humans, she has a keen ability to motivate and inspire. When she is not working or teaching, Ashley is busy on her small farm.