Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing Certification Interactive Review Course Workshop – New Orleans, LA
- Interactive course opens: August 6, 2019
- Virtual Session (Date and time): September 19, 2019 12-1PM CST
- Interactive course closes: October 1, 2019
- Workshop date (Date and time): October 1, 2019 8-12:30 PM CST
*Registration closes: September 5, 2019
Did you know that your brain can only focus for about 8 minutes? ANA’s Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing Certification Interactive Review Course Workshop design aligns with evidence-based educational best practices leveraging how our brains work and learn. The interactive, blended format engages the learner at their pace, on their timeframe, while immersing them in content and activities designed to reinforce knowledge and concepts necessary to successfully prepare for the certification examination. Application of knowledge occurs throughout the course and interaction with the knowledge coach during the live sessions permits the learner opportunity to ask questions, validate understanding, and gain greater awareness of gaps requiring further study.
- 6 Interactive Learning Modules
- Virtual Case Study with Knowledge Coach
- Live ½ day Workshop with Knowledge Coach
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing Review & Resource Manual eBook
- 24/7 access to content for 5 months
- 21 Contact hours
Key Learning Outcomes
Nurses will apply, analyze and evaluate:
- Current practice information, research and application to clinical practice.
- Relevant clinical updates with treatment options.
- Improved patient safety and quality outcomes.
- Preparation for board certification exam.
EdD, MS, MSN, PMHCNS-BC, CARN, RN
Hutchinson is certified by the ANCC board as a psychiatric-mental health nurse. Hutchinson is also a certified addictions registered nurse focusing on tobacco cessation, general addiction/substance-abusing populations, developmentally disabled adults and mentally impaired persons across the life span. Hutchinson is a former university educator in undergraduate and graduate nursing and allied health programs.